If there is one thing I love more than good sleep it is a standout wig. Recently, I’ve received quite a lot of compliments about my hair and at this point, it’s safe to say I’m a wigHOLIC.
Since I moved here back in 2016 wigs have been my hair savior. Finding Someone who understands my hair texture hasn’t really been easy and when I do, they usually live miles away from me. Imagine driving nothing less than 20 miles to have your hair done on a monthly basis, that is a kind of hell which I’m not cut out for.
Over time I’ve acquired a couple of wigs – human and synthetic and I’ve experienced the good the bad and the not so cool. One of my recent acquisitions is this synthetic outre wig from ebonylne, this wig is the bom diggity, It’s chic gorgeous and only cost me $24.
Synthetic wigs have advanced over the years that most people can’t tell the difference between them and human hair by a casual glance.
- Color Dr425 burgundy
- Swiss Lace front Synthetic Wig
- Body wavy
- L parting
- 18” inch long
- Vibrant color
- Minimal shedding
- Very easily styled (Wear and go )
- Short lifespan
- Prone to tangling
Needless to say, it’s nothing a good maintenance cannot fix
Synthetic wigs unlike human hair tangle quicker which is why it needs extra care than regular human hair. There’s a step by step wig maintenance directive on the hair box but an m additional care steps of mine won’t hurt.
- I only wear it on special occasions which is why I went with a vibrant color that can’t be worn everywhere.
- I take it off immediately I get home and put it on a styrofoam to avoid getting them tangled.
- I never oil it because synthetic is naturally oiler and glossy than human hair adding oil will make it luminous.
What are your take on synthetic wig let me know what you think in the comment box about them