Happy Monday guys, I’m certain I’m not the only one who wishes they could afford to own a pair of Manolo Blahnik pump. For me, definitely not now, maybe sometime in the nearest future because right now there are too many financial commitments for me. I surfed the internet looking for pairs of shoes with a brooch on it but couldn’t find anything. This presented me with my next DIY project.
For starters, I bought a pair of plain black pumps and after which i also bought 2 rhinestone brooches from aliexpress
- I used a tape rule to measure the toe tip )4.5″)
- I measure the width of my brooch (2.5)
- Then I measured 1″ on both end of the shoe leaving 2.5″ in between
- used a pearl pin to create my mark
- I pinned the brooch in between both mark with the tip of the brooch facing on the toe tip. I also make sure there’s an inch by each side of the shoe with a tape in order to make sure the brooch is at midpoint.
- Finally I take off the pearl pins
It did not take me more than 5 minutes to get this task completed. Look how I styled it below
I dressed it up with this custom E4maKenObi dress for a black tie event with a black mesh socksI also wore it again but this time casually for drinks with friends. I hope you like it and let me know if you try it